2026年8月17日星期一

2026年8月18日,下午12点24分。精神病院里有各种药,还有使人软弱泪流满面的药物。

精神病院里有各种药物,还有使人软弱泪流满面的药物。Mental hospitals have all kinds of drugs, including drugs that make people weak and tearful。这药吃了人就会莫名其妙嚎啕大哭。These drugs cause people to burst into tears for no apparent reason。我见过很多人当着我面大哭,比如30多年前傅建军就哭过。当然,我也当着傅建军的面哭过。I've seen many people cry in front of me; for example, Fu Jianjun cried more than 30 years ago. Of course, I've also cried in front of Fu Jianjun。我还见过很多人哭。甚至在电视上见过明星在戏里戏外哭。I've seen many other people cry. I've even seen celebrities cry on and off screen。

哭根本没什么,就是有药而已。Crying is nothing to worry about; it's just that there's medicine。我在精神病院里住了两年多,有一次一个病人说自己总忍不住想大哭一场,他问医生是不是有什么药致使他总想哭?I have lived in a mental hospital for more than two years. Once a patient said that he couldn't help crying. He asked the doctor if there was any medicine that made him want to cry all the time?后来我也有过这种感受,不过我忍住了,没哭出来。Later, I had that feeling too, but I held back and didn't cry。

7 条评论:

  1. 精神病院里有各种药物,还有使人软弱泪流满面的药物。
    Mental hospitals have all kinds of drugs, including drugs that make people weak and tearful.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. 这药吃了人就会莫名其妙嚎啕大哭。
      These drugs cause people to burst into tears for no apparent reason.

      删除
    2. 我见过很多人当着我面大哭,比如30多年前傅建军就哭过。当然,我也当着傅建军的面哭过。
      I've seen many people cry in front of me; for example, Fu Jianjun cried more than 30 years ago. Of course, I've also cried in front of Fu Jianjun.

      删除
    3. 我还见过很多人哭。甚至在电视上见过明星在戏里戏外哭。
      I've seen many other people cry. I've even seen celebrities cry on and off screen.

      删除
  2. 哭根本没什么,就是有药而已。
    Crying is nothing to worry about; it's just that there's medicine.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. 我在精神病院里住了两年多,有一次一个病人说自己总忍不住想大哭一场,他问医生是不是有什么药致使他总想哭?
      I have lived in a mental hospital for more than two years. Once a patient said that he couldn't help crying. He asked the doctor if there was any medicine that made him want to cry all the time.

      删除
    2. 后来我也有过这种感受,不过我忍住了,没哭出来。
      Later, I had that feeling too, but I held back and didn't cry.

      删除

2026年9月1日,上午9点50分。历史上的今天。

 2026年9月 9月1日。 清廷宣布预备立宪 淞沪战事惨烈 波兰闪击战 “二战”全面爆发 卢武铉出生 张丰毅出生 9月2日。 恩图曼会战爆发 清政府废除科举制度 日军在山东登陆 日军进攻广西 《公私合营工业企业暂行条例》通过 中央电视台正式开播 项羽出生 黄秋生出生 范伟出生 ...